Well, simply it bolts straight on to your bike with no need to line up or drill holes for the locking device that sits on the front fork cover, and that is because the Zeta launch control comes already fitted to a front fork guard!
Installing the device as you can see in the video below is as simple as unbolting your current fork leg protector, attaching the aluminium lock pin that is held in place with by two screws, then simply bolt on the new Zeta fork guard and bam you are done.
On race day, locking the device into position is merely a matter of holding the button as you compress the forks low enough to secure it in place.
We ran the Zeta launch control on our YZ450F last year, and have just moved it over to the 2019 Yamaha YZ250F and put it to use again on the weekend. Not only was it easy to install, it is plain and simple to use, has popped free heading into every first turn over the past 12 months.
For value for money and a super easy to install launch control device, it is hard to look past the ZETA launch control. LAUNCH CONTROL SPECIFICATIONS:
- A hinge style aluminum clamp body for easy installation.
- The front fork does not need to be removed to install this kit.
- Comes with clamp body and integral lower fork guard. One side only.
- Hinge pin is constructed of high strength Ti-6Al-4V titanium.
- Nylon sleeve prevents front fork scratches.
- Light weight 7075-T6 aluminum lock pin.
- The integration of the lower fork guards and lock pin unit creates a rigid light weight body.
For more infomation on the DRC Aluminum chain cutter and all DRC/ZETA products head over to Steve Cramer Products, by CLICKING HERE