M2R also announced that they will partner the new look Penrite Oils Honda MX Team in 2014 supplying helmets to team riders, Josh Cachia
and Cody Cooper
while ALiAS will look after riding apparel.
Husqvarna have certainly been in the news a lot this week and with good reason. Along with announcing their 2014 Off-Road line up, the company also announced that their 2014 Enduro and Motocross models have started rolling into dealerships across the country this weekend.
We were lucky enough to spot a Husqvarna FE501 at Bills Motorcycles in South Australia. We are pleased to report that bikes look amazing in the flesh, now just to find out what they are like to ride!
Do you want to have a photo of yourself riding on Fullnoise.com.au? To help get readers more involved we will allowing our readers to send us images of themselves in action via a private message on our FULLNOISE.COM.AU FACEBOOK PAGE with our favourite shot each week being posted in our Friday FEATURE - THE DIRTY WEEKEND AHEAD
- That is right, if you would like your picture to feature in both Dirty Weekend Ahead article and on the Fullnoise.com.au facebook page, simply send us an image via the message section on our facebook page and follow these simple rules.
- Photos must be of yourself riding and in full protective riding gear (We believe in safety when riding!)
- You mush have permission from the photographer to use the image.
- Photographer details must be submitted with the photo (First and Last Name)
- Short description regarding the photo, who is riding, where it was taken, type of bike ETC...
- Photos need to be a minimum of 900px Wide and 600Px tall to be considered and my be cropped to fit the website format.
- You will also need to like the Fullnoise facebook page.
THAT'S A WRAP:
Well that is a wrap for Week 6 of the 2014 Race Season, tune back in next week for our weekly overview of all things Dirt.
For more information for any of the posts above simply head the Fullnoise.com.au website or check out our social pages on FACEBOOK
and also on INSTAGRAM at Fullnoise_.
Make sure you catch our "DIRTY WEEKEND AHEAD" presented by RHK
weekly feature on Friday to find out what racing is on this weekend!, then head back Monday for our Monday Motoboard presented by TM RACING AUSTRALIA
first thing Monday morning for all the racing results from over the weekend.
Check back in Tuesday for a blast from the past with our Fullnoise.com.au TEN YEAR TURN-BACK Presented by One Industries