Using top-level supermoto competition as a base for further development, the FS 450 is equipped with a set of black 16.5‰Ыќ and 17‰Ыќ Alpina spoked wheels for front and rear. The high-quality wheels are matched with Bridgestone 125/80 R420 and 165/65 R420 slick tyres for maximum grip, traction and agility. Manufactured to exacting standards, the ProTaper handlebars are second to none for function and style. Featuring class-leading fatigue resistance it comes with its ProTaper logos chemically applied and scratch and peel resistant. Exceptional stopping power is guaranteed by Brembo brakes, featuring a 310 mm front disc with a 4-piston radially mounted caliper for the front and a 220 mm disc for the rear wheels.
The FS 450 gains a renewed look for model year 2018 with a new graphics design, together with an extra grip seat cover. Complementing these changes, the FS 450 is further enhanced by a full range of clothing and accessories.
MY18 FS 450 HIGHLIGHTS
- Lightweight Chromoly frame ? Offering optimal torsional rigidity
- Innovative carbon rear subframe ? Optimal stiffness & design
- Cast aluminium swingarm ? Complete control & stability
- Closed cartridge WP fork & CNC machined triple clamps
- High tech EFI system & reliable electric start
- New SUTER anti-slip clutch ? Maximum control under hard braking
- Lightweight Li-Ion battery ? Easy starting in all conditions
- Alpina Tubeless spoked wheels ? Lightweight & high-quality
- Bridgestone slick tyres ? Optimal handling & performance
- Radial Brembo brake caliper ? Maximum stopping power
- Functional bodywork ? Fits riders of all sizes
- Standard map switch ? Launch control & traction control
- Quality construction ? Maximum efficiency & usability
- New colours & seat cover ? Incorporating traditional Husqvarna style
The new Husqvarna MY18 FS 450 machine will be available worldwide from July 2017 at all authorised Husqvarna Motorcycles Dealers.