TE 250i/300i FUEL INJECTION HIGHLIGHTS
A COMPLETE LINE-UP
- Fuel injectors at the transfer ports ? Ideal amount of fuel in all conditions
- Oil pump & oil tank ? Convenient, eliminates pre-mix
- 39 mm throttle body ? Regulates air flow, TPS relays airflow data
- New EMS ? Modern engine management, no need for jetting changes
- Standard map select ? Customise power characteristics
- Frame integrated oil filler cap ? Simple refills
- Translucent fuel tank ? Large capacity, fuel pump integrated
- New intake snorkel ? Adapted to throttle body
Combining the most advanced engine technology with a series of dynamic upgrades, all Husqvarna Motorcycles 2-stroke and 4-stroke machines set the benchmark in terms of handling, power, weight and aesthetics.
Developed by WP Performance System the front forks are specifically designed for enduro riding. For MY18, the forks feature new outer tubes offering improved flex characteristics and reduced friction. A stiffer setting also provides extra sensitivity and improved bottoming resistance.
Also new for MY18 are the Magura front and rear brake systems. Featuring a similar layout to the design used on previous model Husqvarna enduro bikes, each system features optimal sensitivity and a progressive feel while retaining the highest level of performance. Second to none in terms of functionality and style, the new ProTaper handlebars feature class-leading fatigue resistance while adding minimal weight.
MY18 ENDURO HIGHLIGHTS (ALL MODELS)
- WP Xplor 48 front fork ? new fork tubes & setting for added sensitivity & bottoming resistance
- Magura brake callipers & GSK discs ? Excellent sensitivity & progression
- New ProTaper handlebar ? Class-leading function & style
The new Husqvarna MY18 enduro range will be available worldwide from July 2017 onwards at all authorised Husqvarna Motorcycles Dealers. For all details on pricing and availability, please refer to your national Husqvarna Motorcycles Subsidiary or Importer.
TE 250i - revolutionary fuel - injected machines in MY18 Enduro Line-up