Beta's extensive experience and know-how have allowed them to develop a bike with an unrivaled chassis and engine, ensuring only the highest levels of performance.
Compared to the standard version - which has already introduced numerous design / ergonomic improvements this year - the Factory version adds a whole series of performance upgrades that make it truly competition ready.
The EVO Factory MY 2020 has four engine options. Allowing riders to choose the bike that best suits their riding style and will make the most of their individual performance.
2-stroke versions in 125, 250 and 300 cc & a 4-stroke version in 300 cc.
- Black magnesium casings: weight saving to create an even more agile ride & appealing style.
- Titanium manifold (with conical cylinder connector - 125 cc only): boosts performance and reduces weight.
- Profiled clutch discs: ensure clutch precision under all riding conditions.
- Cylinder with optimized timing charts brings out the full racing character of the engine without affecting user-friendliness.
- Cylinder head with specially designed volume and squish (300 cc only): for a further performance boost. The red paintwork enhances the 'factory' character of this bike.
- Optimized control unit mappings: ensure excellent low-rev handling without compromising mid-high rev performance.
- Black anodized engine oil plugs.
- The 300 cc 4-stroke engine on the new EVO Factory MY 2020 features a lighter, even higher-performing titanium silencer and a new ecu. This increase sparking stability (thanks to higher electrical power) and consequently improves combustion throughout the rev range.
- Forks with re-calibrated rebound and compression adjustment: ensure an optimal setting whatever the conditions.
- Gold anodized CNC machined triple clamp: reduced weight and increased stiffness. Adjustable handlebar risers allow the rider to adjust bike set-up to perfection.
- Rear suspension with longer wheelbase and shock absorber adjustment of both compression and rebound: more progressive valving allows for a more refined set-up that provides benefits in terms of pre-obstacle compression and push-off.
- Rear suspension with new valving settings: provides much greater low-speed control which aids balance and stability while riding.
- Rear suspension with new 'spring guide' geometry: increases high-impact absorption through greater flexibility of the shock absorber plug, which now features a bigger containment space.
- Linkage progression: more sensitive and progressive, ensuring better responsiveness and traction.
- Lanyard-type kill switch: ensures even greater riding safety.
- Black anodized bar end plugs: protect the grips and throttle.
- Black anodized chain adjusters: make chain tension adjustments extremely precise.
- CNC machined foot pegs in non-slip steel: clearly improving boot grip & significant weight reduction.
- Galfer racing brake discs: deliver more powerful braking, weight savings and a race look.
- BrakTec brake and clutch reservoirs: for improved modulation.
- Black anodized brake and clutch reservoir covers.
- Rear brake caliper with brake pad anti-vibration system.
- New gold Excel rims.
- Michelin X-light tyres: maximize grip whatever the riding conditions.
- New look graphics: the racing spirit of this bike is enhanced by new graphics in the Beta Factory colours of red, white and blue, with gold trims.
Australian availability: April 2020