The 300 cc engine on the new 2019 Evo Factory 4 Stroke is equipped with a lighter, even higher-performing titanium silencer. Moreover, a new electronic control unit boosts power to improve the stability of the ignition delivery creating a more clean-burning combustion throughout the rev range. Engine.
To make the new Evo Factory a true competition-ready bike capable of competing at the highest level across all categories, much of the design work has focused on the suspension. More specifically, the differences with respect to the standard versions are as follows:
- Re-calibrated fork valving: continued development to provide the perfect setting for both Expert and Clubman riders.
- Gold anodized, billet machined triple clamp: reduces weight, increases stiffness and lets the rider shift the handlebar risers forwards or backwards to adjust bike set-up to perfection.
- Rear suspension with longer wheelbase and adjustment of both compression and rebound: settings have been refined even further thanks to more progressive valving and a more stable, assertive set-up that provides outstanding benefits, especially in pre-obstacle compression and push-off.
- Linkage progression: more sensitive and progressive, ensuring better traction and push-off when faced with high obstacles.
- Lanyard-type kill switch: ensures the bike can be used in complete safety.
- Black anodized bar end plugs: these protect the grips and ensure smooth, long-lasting throttle performance.
- New black anodized chain adjusters: designed to allow more precise adjustment of chain tension and satisfy even the most demanding riders.
- Billet machined foot pegs with non-slip steel pins: ensure maximum boot grip even under the most extreme conditions as well as significant weight reduction.
- Racing brake discs: more powerful braking, weight savings and a more aggressive look.
- BrakTec brake and clutch master cylinders: for improved braking feel and increased power.
- Black anodized brake and clutch master cylinder covers.
- Rear brake caliper with brake pad anti-vibration system.
- Gold rims: in pure racing style.
- Michelin X-light tires: to maximize performance whatever the riding conditions.
New eye-catching design: introduces gold to match the classic Factory red white and blue.
Australian Availability: March 2019 (taking pre-orders now)
Australian Retail Pricing:
EVO 125 2T Factory $10,295-
EVO 250 2T Factory $10,695-
EVO 300 2T Factory $10,995-
EVO 300 4T Factory $12,995- *Retail prices do not include freight or dealer pre-delivery costs