In recent years the Enduro market has grown considerably and Dunlop have designed the new Geomax Enduro EN91 to suit.
From the desert to the bush, an increased capacity to take on any riding condition has become a necessity. The former FIM-certified D909 Enduro Dunlop tyre was a huge success. It has demonstrated higher control under various course conditions. However, riders now require new levels of innovation to ride in harsher conditions, going places they have never been able to go before.
DUNLOP HAVE DESIGNED A NEW TYRE FROM THE GROUND UP!
The all-new Dunlop Geomax Enduro EN91 has been specifically designed to allow users to ride with increased stability under an even wider array of conditions from soft sand to hard, technical, rocky slopes. Thanks to Dunlop‰ЫЄs innovative technology, this tyre offers more progressive cornering action and additional slide control than any of its predecessors. It works extremely well in hard, packed conditions and it provides substantial grip and handling for ultimate performance.
Some notable features of the EN91 include:
View the 2020 catalogue here:
- Significant increase in outright performance in dry, wet or mixed conditions
- Enhanced feedback and compliance boost bike control and rider confidence to push limits
- Vastly increased versatility and terrain coverage courtesy of Hex Shape Blocks and Tilted Crown Blocks, contributing to greater grip and biting edges
- Improved durability and rider comfort
- Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS) controls casing stress distribution, optimising the tension in the different areas, resulting in more consistent and controlled line holding, straight-line traction and better feedback.