The Fly F2 Carbon Helmet has established itself as a top choice in race circuits around the world.
The helmet earned a reputation as one of the most comfortable helmets on the market. The new F2 has taken this to the next level with its one-piece tri-composite carbon fiber shell and mouth guard, MIPSеЁ (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System), and best in class airflow.
The new F2 excels at impact technology without compromising the comfortable fit‰ЫУwith an all-new bold look.
COMFORT / LINER
- MIPSеЁ Brain Protection System: helmet integrated, low-friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts
- Carbon Matrix composite shell
- Dual-density EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner
- Custom rubber trim with integrated nose guard
- Lightweight machined aluminum visor screws
- Stainless steel rivets and D-rings
- Two shells and Three EPS sizes for a precise fit
Removable and washable COOLMAXеЁ comfort liner and cheek pads
All FLY helmets have TFV (True Functional Ventilation). When in motion air is forced through multiple air intake vents, then passed through aligned vent channels in the EPS and exits out multiple rear exhaust vents
Quad-vent above eye port draws air from goggle to reduce fogging
Soft fleece helmet bag
Click here to view the full catalouge