The concept is simple: near-450cc power levels with the agility of a 250-class racer.
While the concept is may seem easy; the execution is where it matters and the 2017 KTM 350 SX-F comes through in spades. With a compact engine that cranks out unbelievable amounts of power wrapped in an agile, lightweight chassis, there is no equal for the 350 SX-F anywhere.
Already proven to be a strong performer, the KTM 350 SX-F gets even better for 2017 with a host of updates that further push the boundaries of what is possible. The addition of KTM‰Ûªs revolutionary TRACTION CONTROL gives the rider more control when the track conditions are less than perfect, and a new WP AER 48 air -sprung fork further hones the SX-F‰Ûªs razor sharp chassis while cutting three pounds of weight.
There is nothing like the 2017 KTM 350 SX-F out there, because no one can do it like KTM can.
2017 350 SX-F Highlights
- NEW WP AER 48 front fork with a sophisticated air spring design and separate damping for easy adjustment to any track condition, rider weight or skill level. The fork is now 3.1 pounds lighter than the 4CS unit it replaces.
- NEW rear suspension settings and softer rear spring are perfectly matched to the WP AER 48 front fork.
- NEW Handlebar map switch that also activates TRACTION CONTROL and Launch Control for enhanced traction for the start, middle and end of the race.
- NEW top triple clamp supports the new flex characteristic of the WP AER 48 fork for better action and reduced friction.
- NEW Handlebar clamps feature a separated lower clamp and bridge-type upper clamp for more torsional stiffness.
- NEW 10mm longer rear brake pedal and less aggressive brake pads provide better modulation and control.
- NEW Aluminum head stays are 60 grams lighter than the steel they replace.
- A lightweight Chromoly steel frame provides high torsional rigidity with less longitudinal stiffness resulting in excellent handling and energy absorption.
- KTM‰Ûªs ‰ÛÏNo Dirt‰Û