We offer you a fully professional service. Valuations are not a guess and based on rough ideas, but a calculated well-researched, fully informed qualified opinion.
Please read terms and conditions on this page before Emailing.
Valuation Enquiry Information
1. Please provide your full - name- address and telephone numbers.
2. Your - Bankcard - MasterCard - Visa details and the expiry date.
3. Valuation fee is $25.00 per item (includes GST).
4. Specify insurance or market valuation (these are entirely different values).
A. Market value: what the item may sell for.
B. Insurance value: what it will cost to replace.
5. An Email valuation will be returned to you (Please note typed valuations with more information sent out in the mail are charged at our normal rate of $198 per hour). Email valuations are given as a guide only.
6. Describe your items to their maximum by measuring, photographing, describing any intricate details, any faults (inflicted or by Manufacture).
7. Remember there are many aspects that determine values.
If all goods are placed for auction with Amanda Addas Auctions within a 12 month period you may be eligible for a valuation fee refund.
â€œ...Without you and your expert advice the day could not have been the success it was from both the people attending and funds raised.â€�
Secretary, Liberal Party of Australia
Get in touch
Amanda Freeman Manager/Auctioneer
PO Box 250, Black Rock, Victoria, 3193
Amanda Mobile: +61 (0)419 361 753
David Mobile: +61 (0)419 578 184